VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Cara Delevingne Amber Heard Elon Musk Elevator

longer!” Elon was in an on-again, off-again relationship with Amber throughout 2016-2018. The engineer and software entrepreneur has been dating music artist Grimes since 2018, and they delivered a kid, X Æ A-12, on May 4.

“Cara and I are friends, but we’ve never been intimate. She would corroborate this,” Musk said Page Six, after hearing about the threesome accusations. He stated, “Also, I want to clarify again that Amber and I just began hanging together approximately a month after her divorce filing. I don’t believe I was ever ever in the proximity of Amber throughout their marriage!” Musk also remarked on Depp’s situation. “Regarding this litigation, I would propose that everyone involved bury the hatchet and move on. Life is too short for such protracted negativity. Nobody is going to say, once it’s all done, that they wished the legal fight had gone longer!”

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment