VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Cute Cartoon Wallpaper Pink Among Us Aesthetic

followers, I just want to support new etsy store or simple store understanding that the owners of the shops spent a lot of advertising so why not "use" my followers for help? Seems like sort of cruel if I write that but dunno Hahahah. If you don't want to spend a lot (I mean more than 20 dollars or more) I simply ask you two dollars to market your etsy shop or business. It's your option, I don't want to say "you pay me immediately" but what I tell you now is think about it and tell me. I nearly missed one thing: imagine me as your e commerce but instead of pay every month you pay me anywhere you want to market your business. I don't know your budget but is pretty inexpensive if you have launched your shop in those months. The payment is PayPal as everyone use it! What I basically I need are images of your etsy shop or your business in general and some details simply to publish in my site and reblog in my additional blogs or dunno if you have discount for 10 dollars as like similar shops. And appreciate you for your nice remarks, only my closest buddy says that occasionally! Your business or site remain on my blog for one month (just when you pay me) same as my others blogs and I don't write anything for one months.

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment